The Internship Awards application deadline is fast approaching. Make sure to apply by May 31st to be eligible for funding!
As a reminder, the Brandeis International Business School Internship Awards Program consists of funding from the Dean’s Office, donors, Centers & Institutes and the Israel Summer Internship Program to provide support to students undertaking unpaid summer internships and related opportunities. Examples include:
- Asia-Pacific Center: Students pursuing research opportunities relating to the Asia-Pacific region, such as with the Asian Development Bank
- Asper Center for Global Entrepreneurship: Individuals or teams wanting to work full-time on their own startup during the summer (business plan required)
- Bunson or Rapaporte Trustman: Opportunities relating to finance and Society or at public policy institutions, not-for-profit organizations, or socially responsible ventures (such as World Bank, IMF, UNDP)
- General: Unpaid internship opportunities in areas such as (but not limited to) marketing, finance, operations, HR, data analytics
- Israel Summer Internship Awards: Posted virtual internship opportunities (in Handshake) with companies in Israel
To learn more and access the application, visit the Internship Awards Information page in the Student Portal or email email@example.com with questions about the award process. We look forward to hearing about your summer experiences soon!