Summer Reading Roundup from the CSE Connect Blog

Summer Reading from the CSE Connect Blog

In case you missed these the first time around, below is a roundup of recent CSE Connect blog posts to provide extra career inspiration this summer! Visit the News section of CSE Connect for more great content!

10 Ways to Make a Great First Impression at Work
Whether you’re a May grad about to start a new job or a first year student tackling a summer internship, one thing is certain: making a good first impression with your employer will spur professional success…

Ayswarya Salil, MSF’22 | Setting Sail with Graduating Career Captains
… Here are some of the things that I believe helped me survive graduate school and hopefully will help you too!

Using Big Interview to Build Star Statements
In this article, we are going to Henry Ford our way to approaching a perfect and crisp description of your job(s) listed on your resume. This is the assembly line way of putting together your experiences in an organized and …

7 Tips to Follow If You are Still Job Hunting Post Graduation
Job hunting at the end of your degree can be stressful, especially if you don’t know where else to look or who else to reach out to. Luckily, we have tips that could help you land your dream job.

A Career in Consulting
Consulting is the practice of examining and proposing solutions to complicated organizational challenges. Consultants provide a vital service because they can provide an unbiased perspective on a problem and dedicate their whole focus to solving it…

Riya Mandhana MSF‘22 | Setting Sail with Graduating Career Captains
… Brandeis has proven to be a stepping stone in my personal and professional development and the learnings I collected here have prepared me for the world I am looking forward to. Here are a few things I would like to pass on from my journey:

This roundup originally appeared in your June 2, 2022 CSE Newsletter.

By Career Strategies and Engagement (CSE)
Career Strategies and Engagement (CSE)