Application Deadline, June 5th.
Accelerate Your Growth!
The Emerging Leaders Series
The Emerging Leaders Series (ELS) is a leadership program that equips participants with the foundational skills needed to lead, overcome obstacles, build relationships, and strategically plan for future career growth.
The Series is designed to assist participants as they embark on a new Whole-Leader journey of professional and personal growth where they will engage in time-tested skills that have been proven to assist in achieving success.
Designed For: Jr & Senior Undergraduate & Graduate Students
Curriculum: (5) Modules
Duration: One Saturday a Month, June 12 – October 2
Full agenda provided at registration.
Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM CT.
- Virtual: All modules will be conducted virtually, and all material will be provided.
- Cohort Group Project: Participants will be placed into a cohort group and put leadership and management skills into practice while providing a service to the community through the Prospanica Center for Social Justice.
- Certificate: Awarded upon completion of the program, must attend all modules.
- 1:1 Coaching: 1-Hour Professional Coaching
- Guided Program: An ELS Team Lead will be available to assist with and answer any questions.
Cost & Questions
- Prospanica Member: $50
- Non-Member: $100
- Apply to have registration sponsored by a Prospanica Chapter (Available to Prospanica members only. Learn more about membership.)
For more information: Email Programs@prospanica.org