Deadline: 11:59pm ET Monday, June 14, 2021
If you want to be a leader in this industry, who better to learn from than the people who are already driving our business forward?
Join our Data Science Early Insight Events and you’ll get the opportunity to network with our most inspirational colleagues in Data Science. Listen to their stories and get their advice – after all, they were once in your shoes.
If selected, you’ll participate in one-on-one 20 minute informal networking session, hearing from colleagues about how to navigate the recruitment process, what we expect from our interns and how diversity and inclusion shape the firm’s culture. You’ll gain a unique insight into our Focused Analytics Solutions Team (FAST) program.
Come see for yourself how we build diverse and inclusive teams that will make you feel valued and motivated.
Places are limited. You should be:
- Pursuing a Master’s in a STEM subject, with an interest in data science
- Looking for full-time opportunities starting summer 2022
- Graduating December 2021 – summer 2022
- Authorized to work permanently in the U.S
- Knowledge of SQL and either Python or R
- Experience in practical data analysis and cleansing, modeling (machine learning, time series, NLP), and visualization
- Basic awareness of Big Data technologies
As part of the registration process for this event, you will be asked to upload a Resume/CV and complete a short survey about your career interests. Applications for the event are open to all eligible candidates.
Successful applicants will be notified of full details in advance of the event.