Deadline: 11:59pm ET Friday, July 9, 2021
If you want to be a leader in this industry, who better to learn from than the people who are already driving our business forward?
Join our Analytics Solutions Early Insight Events and you’ll get the opportunity to network with our most inspirational colleagues. Listen to their stories and get their advice – after all, they were once in your shoes.
Analytics Solutions Associates leverage a mix of consulting and project management skills to help internal clients define new solutions or strategies that leverage analytics and Big Data to drive superior customer experience and business performance.
If selected, you’ll participate in one-on-one 20 minute informal networking session, hearing from colleagues about how to navigate the recruitment process, what we expect from our interns and how diversity and inclusion shape the firm’s culture. You’ll gain a unique insight into our Focused Analytics Solutions Team (FAST) program.
Come see for yourself how we build diverse and inclusive teams that will make you feel valued and motivated.
Eligibility: Places are limited, you should be:
- Enrolled in an MBA or Master’s program, seeking full-time opportunities beginning summer 2022
- Graduating December 2021 – summer 2022
- Authorized to work permanently in the U.S
- Experience communicating effectively with business and IT partners
- Consulting orientation with ability to influence both internal & external business partners
- Basic awareness of Big Data technologies & their applications
- Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus
As part of the registration process for this event, you will be asked to upload a Resume/CV and complete a short survey about your career interests. Applications for the event are open to all eligible candidates.
Successful applicants will be notified of full details in advance of the event.