About this fair
Connect with companies committed to hiring diverse individuals and providing fulfilling careers that provide leadership opportunities and flexibility. Come prepared to meet a community of experts and alumni, who can help mold a bespoke approach to your career, connecting the dots between your education, your dreams, and your next step forward.
- Students can benefit from one-on-one sessions with key employers or more informal group sessions, like keynotes and panels.
- Each employer will have a virtual booth, which includes a company description, resources, and an event list. Each booth will also include a list of representatives that may be booked for 20-minute one-on-one conversations that will take place on the day of the fair.
- Fair attendees will be prompted to submit resumes upon registration for the chance to be pre-selected by employers for one-on-one conversations on the fair date. If pre-selected, students will be notified via email prior to the fair.
- If not selected, students can still drop resumes at employer booths and will enjoy panel participant sessions, keynote speakers, reviewing employer booths, and resume building sessions
- Students will be able to explore employer booths once they go live on October 22nd at 12:00pm EST and can access resources, live events. At that point, students will also be able to book 20 minute personal conversations with employers leading up to the event.
- For instructions on registering as a student, navigating the fair booths, and booking conversations with employers, please see our tutorial videos here.