Internship Awards Application
Location: Waltham, MA
The Brandeis International Business School Internship Awards Program provides students the ability to accept dynamic career and research opportunities over the summer that might otherwise be precluded by financial barriers. These include unpaid internships, original startup funding and select research grants. Access the Internship Awards Application here. Applications must be submitted by April 25, 2021 (no exceptions).
Once you access the Internship Awards Application, you will be required to submit the following as a single PDF:
- Job Description
- Personal Statement – Brief essay (500 words) describing the opportunity and its value to your career. Articulate your interest in the proposed career field, providing thoughtful, realistic, and measurable professional development goals. Your essay should summarize the organization, explain how the internship supports your personal and professional career goals, and describe why you are pursuing this specific internship opportunity (e.g. building on existing experience, transitioning careers, functional expertise developing new marketable skills, etc.). You should outline what you intend to gain from the internship experience, how you will go about achieving your goals, and how your will measure your results.
- Offer Letter – Offer letter should be written on company letterhead and be signed by a company official (preferably the supervisor). It must include specific dates of employment, an outline of the position and detailed explanation of the job’s responsibilities, confirmation that the internship is unpaid or offering an unlivable wage, an acknowledgement of the student’s learning goals and expected deliverables, and an outline of the student’s supervision and mentorship.
- Applicants must document all additional funding (outside stipends, housing allocations, etc.) associated with the opportunity at hand.
- Students applying for Asper Center Startup Awards to support an original startup idea must also submit a business plan.
- Students must send the following to their supervisors to fill out seperately: Employer Agreement Form
Access and submit the Intership Awards Application Below:
|Sponsor:||Brandeis International Business School|
|Apply By:||Apr 25, 2021|
|Decision Date:||May 9, 2021|