Alliance Global Partners is looking for an Equity Research Associate to join our Consumer & Cannabis team in New York City. We are seeking an associate that has 12-18 months of equity research or similar finance/accounting experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Build and maintain detailed company financial models
· Assist with the timely publication of research notes and reports
· Assist with existing coverage and contribute to new company initiations
· Assist with special ad-hoc projects, presentations and reports as assigned
· Keep abreast of market, company and industry news
· Communicate with management teams of existing coverage universe and prospective companies.
· About 1 year Equity Research, Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Accounting, or Financial Services
· Strong level of Excel proficiency, with experience modeling a plus
· Display strong attention to detail
· Undergraduate degree with a Business/Finance/Accounting or other quantitative focus
· MBA, CFA, or CPA progress is a plus but not required
· Position will require obtaining the Series 7, 63, 86 and 87 certifications
Job Type: Full-time