Organization: Corporate Functions/Finance
Location: Dallas, TX
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture’s capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Client Financial Management Analyst – provides their services from the opportunity phase through contract completion in the areas of GAAP compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management, and advisory services to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. Additional responsibilities include:
- Kick-start your summer in our training program to learn the latest analyst skills
- Launch the reports for various engagements, projects and programs happening all across Accenture
- Join up with a mentor to learn about Accenture’s internal financial accounting processes
- Keep an eagle eye on costs/expenses and report those items in a program’s budget
- Raise a flag if a project is going over-budget or overspending on equipment and technologies
- Use your Accounting and Finance chops to:
- Reconcile accounts
- Archive data and reports
- Forecast management activities
- Track contract compliance
- Paid internships last 10 – 12 weeks and typically begin in late-May/early-June and end in early/mid-August
- Some business travel may be required.
Here’s what you need:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting, Finance OR Other Business-Related major with a minimum of 6 credit hours of Finance and/or Accounting, with a graduation date between December 2022 and May 2023
Bonus points if you:
- Have spent time learning and practicing financial accounting such as:
- Invoice Preparation
- Processing financial transactions
- Preparing financial budgets
- Are a PC user and know the Microsoft Office Suite
- Can work on more than one project at a time
- Like to work both independently and as part of a team
- Feel comfortable talking with senior managers
- Have a phenomenal attention to detail
- Can work creatively and analytically to solve problems
- Easily share your ideas in person and in writing
- Give others the information and assistance they need with a positive ‘can-do’ customer service attitude
- Have led a team – at school, at work or in the military
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $43,100 – $78,699 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.