Our East Providence office is actively searching for a Marketing Project Manager. The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for turning the strategist’s vision into reality by identifying all of the tasks that need to be completed within a marketing campaign and then strategically delegating those tasks to the appropriate team members. Role responsibilities include delegating tasks to project team members, supporting the marketing/strategy team and ensuring all projects are completed on time, within budget while exceeding our client partner expectations. Outstanding organizational and time management skills are must-haves for this role.
***This is a remote role during Covid-19, but onsite post Covid-19***
Reports to: Senior Director, Strategic Marketing
- Manage and supervise marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Coordinate projects between various teams to ensure projects are on time and moving forward
- Assist with estimating and budgeting for all new client projects and provide status reports as needed
- Manage team tasks, resourcing, project schedules and project budgets
- Ability to create and manage a content calendar and scheduling deadlines
- Conduct in-depth market research on a product or service as well as competitor analysis
- Attend client meetings and record all pertinent information and download needs of the project to all teams
- Ensure all marketing assets are on-brand and aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, external vendors and internal teams so client expectations are exceeded
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing or a related field.
- 3+ years of marketing project management experience (creative environments preferred)
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Superior writing ability
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsive and proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Well-developed relationship building skills
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient to expert in MS Office and Google products
- Experience with project management software & systems is preferred
Our Culture Rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and East Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing, content creation and design. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
Sorry, no relocation available. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.