Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
For this role, we are seeking a Product Analyst Intern to join the Adobe Stock Analytics and Insights team! Our team is in charge of delivering insights that help product and business teams make the right decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Gather, synthesize and interpret customer behavior data and present meaningful insights to key partners
- Perform analysis to better understand customer behaviors including acquisition, engagement, funnel conversion, and retention
- Perform advanced analysis and build Data Science/ML models to understand and predict customer behavior
- Collaborate with a team of Product Managers and Product Marketing Managers and deliver informative and effective findings, results and recommendations
- Build dashboards of important statistics and metrics to communicate the findings to a broader audience
What You Need To Succeed
- Currently pursuing Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative fields
- Strong foundation in SQL
- Familiar with one or more visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI etc.
- Experience with Python, R or any other scripting language
- Knowledge of Web Analytics preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player