As an organization focused on mutual respect and inclusion, American Tower endeavors to make reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants with a disability. Applicants needing an accommodation during the recruitment process or who have questions regarding website accessibility should contact us at (617) 687-7911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a Reporting Analyst to join American Tower’s Revenue Administration team. The Revenue Administration team manages all inbound customer purchase orders and subsequent invoicing in support of Operations and the Services business. Day to day you will develop and deliver standardized reporting that promotes overall business effectiveness and efficiency. As a Reporting Analyst you will partner cross-functionally with centralized reporting teams to ensure alignment to existing reporting processes, data elements and governance policies. You will use dashboards and reports, complete ad hoc requests, and serve as a liaison between the business team, business report developers, and other reporting analysts throughout different functional areas.
Our Core Principles are the foundation of our culture, and we’re focused on achieving continued success by Thinking Long-Term, Leading with Values, and Creating Value with Decisions. Come grow your career with us!
What You Can Offer Us
- Review and interpret reports and analyses to support current business initiatives and support departmental needs for ad hoc reporting. Understand the Company’s operational requirements and translate them into actionable and consumable reporting.
- Develop, modify, maintain, and continuously improve reporting processes, using tools such as OBIEE.
- Complete statistical trend and gap analyses to identify efficiency opportunities in internal processes using technical and analytical expertise.
- Analyze and validate reporting results for accuracy and business requirements. When there are inaccuracies, research issues to determine the source of discrepancies and identify solutions for preventing future discrepancies.
- Conduct cross-organizational self-service reporting training for business users.
- Partner with business leaders to identify special projects; determine scope, evaluate requirements, manage implementation, and monitor quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a concentration in Computer Science, Business or a related quantitative discipline preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a data analysis role required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience using OBIEE or other similar analysis tool to develop self-service reports and dashboards and manipulate large data sets required.
- Ability to visualize and interpret data, including regression modeling, forecasting, and statistical analysis experience.
- Ability to research and find reporting fields in a model when given a user interface data field from an end user.
- Meticulous attention to detail with an appreciation for the relationship between data quality and the Company’s success.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
American Tower is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Why Work Here
Our Culture is based on our Core Principles – the values that guide how our employees communicate with our customers and each other, drive solutions, hire and grow our talent, play to win, and of course, have fun! We look for motivated individuals to join our team who care about their colleagues, our customers, and the communities where we live and work. Join us and become part of our team of diverse, talented thinkers and doers!
What We Can Offer You (Benefits)
We’re proud of the high quality of our benefits that help support the varied lifestyles of our employees.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Comprehensive health care coverage
- Healthcare and dependent care FSAs
- 401 (k) matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Educational assistance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Paid time off