Artisan Partners is an independent investment firm focused on providing high value-added, active investment strategies to sophisticated clients globally. We have ten distinct and autonomous investment teams representing multiple fundamental strategies in the equity space. Multiple investment teams are seeking candidates for summer internships.
Artisan Partners is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented MBA candidate with strong analytical and technical ability to assist our investment teams. This paid internship program will run for approximately 10 weeks during the summer of 2022.
The candidate can expect to:
- Evaluate potential investments by analyzing a firm’s business model, its competitiveness within an industry, and the industry’s long-term secular trends
- Assist with the evaluation of potential investment cases by analyzing a firm’s business model, its competitiveness within an industry, and the industry’s long-term health and viability
- Partner with multiple investment professionals on the team to conduct primary research
The successful candidate will possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
- An understanding and interest of cash flow modeling
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to set priorities
- Capacity for differentiated thinking
- Highest personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Good communicator that can work independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrated quantitative and statistical ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Artisan Partners Limited Partnership is an equal opportunity employer. Artisan Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Apply through Linkedin