Strategy & Management Summer Analyst Program
What would you like the power to do?
At Bank of America, we ask this questions every day of all those we serve. It is at the core of how we live our values, deliver our purpose and achieve responsible growth. An internship with Bank of America will give you the opportunity to develop skills from a leading financial technology firm with values focused on our clients, teammates, and the communities we serve. It will also serve as a strong foundation as you continue to pursue your Bachelor’s degree by giving you hands-on experience and application of key leadership skills.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. We are committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our 66 million clients we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all 200K teammates have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
As a Strategy & Management Summer Analyst Intern you will
- Participate in team-based work assignments aligned to high priority strategic initiatives that span the product, digital, and small business lines of business
- Apply your financial acumen and analytical skills to support a variety of projects as required by our clients and business leaders.
- Build, design, and execute projects and processes against business strategy.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business and client needs through strategic, project-based work.
- Develop business and leadership skills that you will be able to apply immediately after your internship
- Experience first-hand our commitment to environmental and social governance
- Gain an extensive understanding of the business and opportunities available to you through interaction with senior leaders, networking with line of business leaders, and other interns
You’re a person who (required skills)
- Has a history of high achievement
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and motivation to succeed
- Has a confident and engaging presence
- Has a client-focused mentality
- Please note, if offered a full time opportunity following your internship you will need to be geographically flexible with regards to your work location to be eligible.
You’ll be better prepared if you (desired skills)
- Are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation time frame between December 2022 and June 2023 (juniors) with a 3.2 minimum GPA preferred.
- Have had some experience or coursework in the financial industry, technology, and project leadership. Are an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results
- Collaborate effectively to get things done
- Build and nurture strong relationships
- Are a continuous learner who adapts quickly and positively to change
- Are exceptional at problem-solving, issue resolution, and time management
- Demonstrate strong listening, communication, and presentation skills
We’re a culture that
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to, and meet the diverse needs of our 66 million clients around the world
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help teammates achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience
Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role. Bank of America does not complete third party
forms from colleges, universities, or other parties
Travel: On needs basis
Full / Part-time: Full-time
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Shift: 1st Shift
Locations: Boston, Charlotte