Summer Intern Position Description:
The Marketing Analyst Intern will perform various research and data analytics to support the marketing of our APPLICA Solutions business. APPLICA combines artificial intelligence and marketing automation as software-as-a-service (SAAS) for businesses across major retail industries (https://applica-solutions.com/AboutApplica).
Example tasks include:
• developing and analyzing marketing data analytics for optimizing digital
• developing and monitoring social media advertising plans.
• analyzing strategic positioning vis-a-vis market competitors.
• exploring and analyzing potential marketing channel partners.
• researching and analyzing opportunities to increase organic search engine
• excellent research and analysis skills.
• detail-oriented, diligent, and organized.
• able to work independently and self-directed.
• good communication skills.
• enthusiastic about learning marketing analyst skills, such as research & analysis techniques and executive presentation skills.
The offices of APPLICA Solutions are in Marlborough, MA, but meetings will be held either over Skype or at Brandeis (social distancing permitting).
The position is an un-paid internship, but students may elect to receive course credit.
If you are interested in being considered for the Marketing Analyst Intern position, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with Attention: Joel L. Singer by April 30, 2021.