- Designs, maintains, and provides support for data systems and related data marts. Assists in the creation of data design, database architecture, and data repositories while ensuring data accuracy. Troubleshoots and improves performance of data applications. Conducts full software development lifecycle analysis including requirements, activities and design. Monitors performance and quality control plans to identify application improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop implement and organize databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Additional duties as required.
- Decision Making Authority
- Receives general direction and exercises some independent judgement.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- 4+ years in a data analyst role with 2+ years’ Data mining experience.
- Must have proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques required.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Individual must be comfortable working with a variety of user groups at all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking to analyze problems, document needs and communicate these needs to a variety of audiences required.
- Must have the ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.