At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
This individual will support the development of market expansion plans and resources for Eliquis across NVAF and VTE indications.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Drive market research and interact with customer-facing teams to identify and leverage deep customer insights
- Contribute to the development of promotional strategy and materials across professional and consumer to support market expansion business opportunities
- Partner with CV Matrix Teams to support long term financial, strategic and brand planning processes for ELIQUIS as well as any subsequent CV portfolio additions
- Lead pilots and scale-up for CV market expansion and future business development
- Work closely with other members of the CV Matrix Teams (i.e., medical strategy, sales training, sales operations, professional marketing, consumer marketing, payer marketing, market research) to ensure successful and timely execution
- Work collaboratively with medical, legal and promotional compliance team (PReP) to develop and execute high impact marketing materials
- Lead senior management briefings (e.g., BoD Presentations, Earnings Calls)
- Drive partnership and data exchange with US marketing, medical, sales, finance, market research, analytics, and worldwide marketing
- Candidate will receive additional ongoing training within CV, Marketing Excellence and business acumen
- BA/BS with MBA strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare related industry strongly preferred
- Position requires ability to approach problems with speed and rigor, interpret data and ask thought-provoking questions, and identify innovative solutions to challenging marketing problems
- Position requires very strong written and oral communication skills, ability to build alignment and drive performance across matrix teams, and an ability to deliver results
- US Market or WW experience preferred
- Demonstrated innovative thinking for inline marketing
- Experience working with and leading multi-functional teams to accomplish specific objectives and goals
- Experience in managing external resources and partners, including advertising agencies
- Experience in utilizing primary and secondary market research
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or any part of the recruitment process direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.