Capgemini Invent is Capgemini’s digital innovation, consulting, and transformation global business line, combining expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design, underpinned by deep vertical expertise across a diverse range of sectors.
We are experts in our chosen fields; we understand how to transform businesses and create competitive advantage. We accelerate our clients’ abilities to achieve their ambition and deliver results by harnessing innovation and creativity to drive future-focused solutions.
As a team of more than 6,000 consultants, we aim to provide clients with solutions to business problems, accelerating the development of ideas into prototypes and bringing an innovation dimension to clients’ transformation projects.
With the support of a broader global organization, Capgemini Invent offers:
· Management consulting focused on strategy, solution development, and execution
· A community of bright, highly motivated professionals
· An entrepreneurial environment which allows great opportunity for motivated leaders to have an impact
· A fun, team-oriented environment that works closely and collaboratively with clients
Job Title: Senior Consultant
Locations: Atlanta, Chicago, New York, San Francisco
· MBA or other applicable post-graduate degree obtained by June 2022, or equivalent experience
- Reside within or be able to relocate to one of the four Capgemini Invent locations listed above
- Willingness to travel frequently, up to 100% as necessary
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. in an unrestricted manner that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa
Qualifications for Role
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high-quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses his or her intellect, insight, and ability to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mindset. Key qualifications include:
· Academic or professional experience that relates to one of our Sector or Capability Practices
· MBA or 3-5+ years of relevant experience
· Consulting, industry, or academic experience
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly at a management level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills; fluent in English
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving aptitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills within a team environment
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Consultant
· Mastering key consulting skills; including communication, analysis, teamwork, and delivery
· Collaborating with team members and clients to drive development of deliverables and strategy
· Researching, aggregating, and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights and making recommendations
· Assessing clients’ problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
· Developing and maintaining knowledge of industry landscape and trends
· Supporting internal practice development and business development activities
About your Career
Our growth ambition and collaborative work approach with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice will enable you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and our company.
We offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both your business technology expertise and your leadership capabilities. New joiners first step into the world of Capgemini Invent via The Institute – our intensive ramp up into management consulting. With the support of intense coaching, consultants work on short projects supporting real business needs within our client ecosystem to learn our methodologies and collaborative work approach. New joiners also get the opportunity to meet colleagues from around the group to develop their network.
Please visit our website at: capgemini.com/service/invent/ for more information about Capgemini Invent.
Capgemini Invent Capability and Sector Practices
We bring an inventive mindset and unique spectrum of multidisciplinary expertise to address the individual needs of each client – and deliver results that count.
Invent goes to market with a diverse set of capabilities and sector expertise:
· Capability Practices: frog Customer First; Intelligent Industry; Enterprise Transformation
· Sector Practices: Banking; Insurance; Automotive; Consumer Products and Retail; Telecommunications; Public Sector; Life Sciences
frog CUSTOMER FIRST
We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications. We create better solutions, invented with – and for – the customers who use them.
We energize your brand and keep you competitive in today’s era of real-time customer centricity. Our global, multi-disciplinary teams enable you to reinvent your business, adapt your brand to new norms, elevate the overall experience, activate your audience with new data-driven marketing methods, and master your customer-focused operations across sales, service, marketing and commerce, platforms and processes.
We’re inventing the future of industry by bringing together the physical and digital worlds, helping companies to invent intelligent products, operations and services at scale.
As a long-term partner for industrial organizations across all sectors, we are transforming the worlds of engineering, supply chain, manufacturing, and service — at scale. We invent intelligent products, operations, and services, and solve business, people, and technology challenges.
We enhance operational performance and create new revenue streams in a cyber-secured world, by putting people, planet, and data at the heart of everything we do. We leverage our brands, Cambridge Consultants and Synapse, to bring breakthrough innovation that helps our clients achieve competitive advantage.
We’re inventing the future of digital organizations by combining the right people, organization, processes and assets, underpinned by technology and data. We deliver transformation from the inside out, magnifying the organization’s digital and sustainable footprint. We are the transformation engine of Invent.
We make transformation happen. We help clients adapt to be more agile, resilient, relevant, and sustainable. Achieving this demands purpose-led strategy; improved, data-driven business processes; a focus on employee experience, intelligent HR and culture; and an enabling technology landscape.
Capgemini Invent Industries
BANKING: The open era
Whether they’re an established bank, new player, or retailer, utility or telco looking to deliver financial services, we help our clients optimize winning market opportunities.
INSURANCE: Becoming an inventive insurer
As digitally masterful newcomers rewrite the rules of insurance, we help clients build the right ecosystems and partnerships, empowering them to reimagine and reinvigorate the game.
AUTOMOTIVE: The consumer-centric revolution
Whether their focus is on improved efficiencies through smart automation or on new value through smart mobility, we partner with our clients as digital platform provider, agile transformation partner, and technology delivery supplier.
CONSUMER PRODUCTS AND RETAIL: The reinvention of retail
Our experience and expertise across the entire CPR domain have resulted in us working with 26 of the world’s top 30 retailers over the last few years, and 16 of the world’s top 20 leading consumer packaged goods companies.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS: Supercharge your presence in the digital world
We help operators and industry players to launch new digital value propositions to the market, improve omnichannel customer experience and operational excellence, capture revenue and efficiency opportunities, and harness the game-changing power of 5G.
PUBLIC SECTOR: Getting cutting-edge solutions to the front-line
By leveraging our global community of public sector experts and an ecosystem of startups, accelerators, incubators, strategic technology, and business partners, we help our clients discover and implement new approaches to service delivery.
LIFE SCIENCES: An industry transformed
We leverage an expert network to help transform the entire value chain from R&D, to clinical trials, industrial affairs, and commercial operations, boosting patient adherence and engagement and creating new business models around connected health and virtual health care.
ENERGY AND UTILITIES: Redefining the relationship
The relationship between people and energy is changing and organizations need to redefine how they interact with their customers, adapting as they do this. Highly engaged will replace transactional, and commodity mindsets will be replaced by environmental and societal concerns. We are at the heart of helping our clients with this transition.