At Cogo Labs, we build startup companies from scratch. We’re not venture capitalists – we are a collaborative team of Engineers, Analysts, and Entrepreneurs using innovative tools, big data, and intellectual curiosity to build a platform that spins up successful online businesses, fast.
As an Analytics Manager, Strategy and Operations, you will responsible for generating the revenue that contributes to our ability to incubate companies. You’ll accomplish this by growing our e-mail marketing platform by connecting businesses with potential consumers. Under your management, you will lead a cross-functional and diverse team of 3-5 to create measurable, transparently trackable, organized processes to continuously innovate, expand and grow our footprint.
What to expect from Cogo:
- Near obsessive use of data to inform business decisions. We believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision based on solid, well directed analysis.
- Unmatched opportunity. We believe in mentoring people to grow as quickly as they can. Today’s new grad hires are tomorrow’s leaders.
- Flexibility and novelty. Your role will define itself over time, as you identify the problems that you are uniquely capable of solving.
- A fun, supportive culture. Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it’s good business
- Bachelor’s degree in a field that requires deep analytical thinking and problem solving. Many of us have Math, Econ, Finance, or Engineering backgrounds, but applications from all quantitative fields are welcome
- 5-10 years of demonstrable success in an analytical role
- Proven experience in managing and motivating diverse, cross-functional agile teams to design, develop, prototype, and build or expand products or services
- Detail oriented mindset in evaluating requirements, anticipating bottlenecks, providing escalation management, making tradeoffs, and balancing business needs relative to technical constraints
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and document epics and issues/users stories. Capable of breaking complex work into small discernible and action oriented tasks
- Able to turn complex data into actionable insights and recommendations to a variety of stakeholders using tools like SQL and Python
- Demonstrated ownership of people development and/or project management
- Proven understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
- Bonus: Experience growing, onboarding, training and developing analysts.
If you are reading this and questioning whether you should apply, apply! There is no such thing as a perfect candidate, and we do not expect you to check every box. We are inspired by the uniqueness that people like you bring to the table. The companies that we incubate are only as innovative as the breadth of lived experiences shared by the teams building them. We cannot wait to read your application!