At Cogo Labs, we build startup companies from scratch. We’re not venture capitalists – we are a collaborative team of Engineers, Analysts, and Entrepreneurs using innovative tools, big data, and intellectual curiosity to build a platform that spins up successful online businesses, fast.
As a Lead Project Research Analyst you will handle researching market and technology trends, business opportunities and in conjunction with Senior Leadership, turning them into high impact initiatives. You will do this by analyzing complex business problems using data from internal and external sources and supplying insight and actionable plans to analysts and decision makers. We are looking for a passionate Analyst who will transform data into insights using data visualization and data modeling techniques. This position will have increasing responsibility and be on a path towards identifying and leading future incubated companies.
What to expect from Cogo Labs:
- Near obsessive use of data to inform business decisions. We believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision based on solid, well directed analysis
- Unmatched opportunity. We believe in mentoring people to grow as quickly as they can. Today’s new graduate hires are tomorrow’s leaders. This role will work towards leading our future incubated companies and their ventures
- Flexibility and novelty. Your role will define itself over time, as you find the problems that you are uniquely capable of solving
- A fun, supportive culture. Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it is good business
- You can turn complex data into actionable insights and generate an action plan, working as a team player with our operational teams
- You are a strong collaborative communicator and can convey complex ideas concisely to all audiences
- You can provide strategic insights to drive improvement for the scoping and formation of our spin-off companies.
- You can find, understand, and research key technical and financial drivers for company success and overall revenue growth
- You can perform statistical analysis, interpret trends, develop conclusions, and summarizes research findings in a research memo
- You can deliver custom projects using SQL, Excel, BigQuery, or other software
- You have 6-12 years of demonstrable success in an analytical role
If you are reading this and questioning whether you should apply, apply! There is no such thing as a perfect candidate, and we do not expect you to check every box. We are inspired by the uniqueness that people like you bring to the table. The companies that we incubate are only as innovative as the breadth of lived experiences shared by the t. eams building them. We cannot wait to read your application!
Cogo Labs is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.