The Brand Analyst will serve as the analytical backbone of the Brand team translating data into insights, implications, and action. The Brand Analyst will effectively leverage business analysis tools to identify and evaluate issues and drivers impacting business performance, and recommending actions to help ensure delivery of our Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Participate in Brand AOP development, providing analytical, forecasting and strategic planning support
- Responsible for monthly and ad hoc IRI analyses and reporting of business performance, to inform risks/opportunities, actions and forecast
- Analyze Category, Brand, Competitive, Channel & Customer dynamics to uncover key insights and recommend actions to drive business performance
- Support P&L management for respective categories and brands
- Support & inform volume forecast process, partnering with volume COE to drive accuracy
- Support development of national and customer-specific selling materials, including analytics and additional storytelling
- Collaborate with cross-functional business team to ensure flawless execution of assigned projects, on time and aligned to financial targets
- Anticipate future business needs and recommend course of action, proactively driving alignment with manager and business partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field with an interest in pursuing a post-graduate degree (i.e. MBA)
- Solid analytical skillset with ability to find actionable, practical solutions to complex problems
- Passion for consumer brands
- Ability to think critically
- Strong drive for results
- Effective & efficient time management
- Effective communication skills
- Strong collaborator – works well in a team environment
- Intellectually curious
- 2-5 years of experience
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender’s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie’s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke’s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.