Data Analytics and Business Analyst
Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value? Work with premier thought leaders in the field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
As part of Deloitte’s Future of Trust team, you will play a unique role in delivering incredible, tangible results to our clients. Reaching across disciplines, industries, businesses, and geographic boundaries to serve our clients.
As a member on the Future of Trust team, you’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience working alongside leading professionals while building your professional skills in a variety of analytical techniques and industry skills. You’ll be involved in developing actionable, Trust-focused insights by assessing external sensing data, and creating meaningful reports that help clients drive organizational decision making and address challenging business issues.
As part of this group, we see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to be part of the team—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.We support our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Work you’ll do
Against an increasingly complex business landscape, Deloitte’s Future of Trust offering, puts forward innovative solutions and approaches for cross-sector, global, trust-related challenges our clients may encounter. Using leading-edge solutions, methods, and resources, we enable bold discussions with clients that help elevate their brand and core values, while staying true to our own.
The Sr. Consultant is responsible for the deployment and execution of the Trust measurement capabilities for clients by collaborating with various teams, applying analytical techniques to analyze the results, and developing actionable insights to support meaningful reporting of the observations. The Sr. Consultant will assist in the curation of client workshops, presentations, and experiences in support of the activities to drive organizational decision making and activations for our clients.
The Sr. Consultant reports to the Principal leading the team, with frequent interaction with other Future of Trust leaders, lead client service partners, account teams and offering leaders across the firm.
This work may be performed from your home office.
Role specific responsibilities may include:
- Leverage analytical approaches to identify, prioritize, and structure complex data sets to synthesize meaningful insights and recommendations
- Concurrently deliver on portions of multiple projects in a fast-paced, intense, results-oriented environment
- Support and execute large, complex projects with multiple stakeholders and help coordinate strategic discussions with senior leaders
- Develop and share content for presentations and reports, as well as supporting analytics, for senior leaders
- Develop effective working relationships with internal clients and colleagues
- Provide ongoing support to the Future of Trust team and key clients
- Maintain team’s online repositories and network lists, and respond to related requests for information
- Work with peers and counterparts in other parts of the Deloitte network
- Work with key internal stakeholder groups to develop cross-functional relationships
- Be responsive to requests of senior Leaders across businesses, geographies, and industries
- Undergraduate degree with analytical focus
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to synthesize large sets of data and integrate complex analytical insights into meaningful reports and recommendations
- Resourceful problem solver: ability to research and find information within and outside Deloitte to validate findings, and contribute intellectually to deliverables
- Strong initiative and entrepreneurial approach
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Superior PowerPoint and Excel skills required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to summarize and convey key insights from analyses in presentations and emails to senior team members
- High degree of comfort working in an unstructured environment with the ability to work well under pressure, and shifting priorities
- Ability to be self-directed and responsive
- Ability to handle sensitive leadership information with utmost confidentiality
- Collegial team player who can work with a small team within a virtual, matrixed environment
- Diplomacy, poise, maturity and empathy are all key attributes for success
- Travel up to 5% (While 5% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- At least 3 years of experience. Ideally, at least 1 year experience from a top tier professional services firm or within a corporate strategy/operations function in a large organization
- Data analytics project experience
- Experience with developing business analysis, proposals, workshops in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)