At eBay, you get to be part of a community dedicated to creating a results-oriented and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage, and inventiveness – creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. We are hiring curious, driven, and courageous specialists to transform our business unit to enable eBay’s next generation Payments strategy. If you want to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you!
The Payments Seller Experience team is at the core of Payments. Our responsibility is to ensure our sellers adopt our new payments strategy and are aware of everything related to managing payments on eBay. From understanding what funds they have available, when payouts will happen, all the details that go into a payout along with all the financial reporting and tools needed to manage their cash flow! We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team!
Would this describe you?
- eBay Enthusiast: You love eBay and seek to deliver extraordinary products and customer experiences. You can empathize with your customers and your innovations are driven by their needs across their end-to-end customer journey.
- Strategic Problem solver: Ability to develop a deep understanding of your product vision, the value it brings to customers and its market differentiator. Have a game plan for the long-term success of the products in your team, including insights into how the product, industry and competition will evolve so you can continue to generate tremendous value to your customers.
- Strongly oriented towards results. You embody grit and are wired for action. You have an inner drive that pulls you over obstacles and propels you through to the finish line while maintaining impeccable quality and integrity.
- Customer Centric and have at least 5+ years of translating customer needs into features and solutions, delivering delightful and friction less customer experiences that deliver business results and proven track record of product management experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Experience in payments, payment systems and understanding the tools and reporting required for customers to manage and reconcile payment sales
- Excellent communication skills and ability to make the complex seem simple
- Ability to shift from developing and communicating a strategy to executing in a cross-functional, matrixed organization
- Ability to collaborate across teams, both yours and others, to build and execute complex business plans and strategies
- Have an understanding of how payments and money movement works
- Experience in operating in global environments across cultures, locations, and time zones
- Analytical and comfortable making data driven decisions
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We seek to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/. #LI-SM2
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.