Imagine a career where you
- Build new products that drive substantial growth for eBay’s revenue every quarter
- Own the product roadmap and experience across markets
- Collaborate with partner teams to maximize insights and innovations to solve customer problems
What’s in it for you
- Develop yourself as a product manager well-versed in advertising, marketplaces, and e-commerce
- Grow as a storyteller that weaves data into decisions that transform the user experience
- Join a world-class, cross-functional team that delivers substantial results for sellers, buyers and eBay
What you’ll work on
- Create new tools that enable sellers to drive sales velocity through corresponding innovative buyer experiences
- Identify, translate, prioritize, and inform important product questions with data
- Partner with engineering, design, analytics, executive sponsors, and partner teams to document, validate, and implement your products
What we’re looking for
- An ‘A player’ who wants to take his or her career to the next level
- Proven experience taking products from 0 to 1
- Exceptional communication and influence skills
- Smarts, modesty, and desire to learn and guide!
- 5-7+ years of product management experience
- BA/BS degree ideally in quantitative, technical area (even better with masters)
eBay Inc. is changing the way people connect and shop around the world. Our team members are revolutionizing commerce by building apps, launching new platforms, and solving complex problems at a massive scale. What you work on here impacts the lives of millions every single day. Welcome to a place where you can build the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.