Marketing Executive Internship | EroeGo
We at EroeGo are looking for an outstanding intern – to join as a Marketing Executive Intern – EroeGo based in Dubai for 6 months as an intern. Working at EroeGo, we understand the importance of keeping it real. Working is simple, Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History. Save a carrot. The candidate will be an integral part of the startup team, working closely with the company executive. The task will be to support the overall goals to reach the company growth strategy definition and support the lunch activities and will help to prepare the intern for high profile jobs. The intern will be fully integrated into all activities full team and will help to drive sub-projects.
What we offer:
• An opportunity to work in the first company in the Gulf region fighting food waste
• A diverse, experienced executive, who is a highly motivated team
• The chance for you to work on your tasks with guidance from experienced members of the organization
• Flexible working days, based on your curriculum
• Important insight and knowledge on our industry
• An understanding of possible career path at our company.
• Showcase your work to a wider audience.
We are a startup; we still strive to provide average market compensation. So if you can offer or have some knowledge on…
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments
• Work on SEO of the website pages
• Promote the company’s product and services in the digital space
• Create and execute email-based marketing campaigns
• Content designing
• Compile performances report using Google Analytics program
• Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization
• Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies
• Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
• Skills and experience in creative content writing. Work Remotely: Yes, it is remote and in the office with advance notice sometimes. Contract lengths: 6 months and Full time