Do you have a passion for telling stories through data and enjoy finding ways to improve processes & performance?
We are looking for a motivated Senior Marketing Analyst – Metasearch with phenomenal attention to details to join our global Meta team. You’ll be at the forefront of data analysis, handling data to advise business decisions to support the Car Meta team in growing key relationships with key Meta players in the Industry.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an international and diverse team in a fast-growing environment and to contribute to the growth of a world leader in online travel.
This role can be based in either the Dallas, Seattle or Chicago Office.
What you’ll do
- Understand the complexities of partner campaigns performance drivers and conduct in-depth analysis to capture impactful insights on growth opportunities and measure channel performance
- Ensure continual optimization of the campaigns, growing bookings at a set return on investment
- Recommend changes in spend level with partners, identify tests opportunities, set measurement methodology and evaluate results
- Build regular reports/dashboards to measure channel performance, to make decisions on P&L management, to find opportunities and performance trends and at the same time to help troubleshoot day-to-day issues
- Ensure ads are performing as expected, functioning properly and are being tracked by internal and external systems
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues across internal and external teams to arrive at solutions quickly
- Establish positive relationships with both internal and external partners
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree with strong analytical focus or equivalent, and experience in a data-driven commercial environment
- 3+ years experience in online marketing. Prior CPC campaign management preferred (Metasearch, SEM)
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills; must be very comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make decisions
- Proficient in MS Excel; basic to intermediate SQL skills required; knowledge of Python or other data processing scripts preferred
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization software preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail in executing complex and time-sensitive projects
- Strong communication skills, able to develop productive relationships with peers, partners and stakeholders
- Knowledge, passion and/or experience of travel industry is a plus!
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.