At Facebook, we make advertising meaningful for everyone: for people, and for the millions of businesses who use our platform to connect with people across the Facebook family of apps. To empower the businesses who use our platform, we build interface solutions to enable them to reach their customers and grow their businesses. We’re looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about technology, innovation and advertising to join our Ads Manager Platform team. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving market requirements for Facebook’s advertising tools and interfaces for all advertisers using our Ads Manager platform.
You will assess market needs and conduct research to influence new product development, evaluate approaches to mitigate product risks, develop global launch plans to bring products to market, and identify opportunities to improve existing products. Excellent cross-functional leadership, analytical and communication skills, ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, and comfort with ambiguity are a must as there will be extensive partner team alignment required in this role. The ideal candidate will also have a strong understanding of digital advertising platforms and the advertising market, a track record of shaping product strategy and growing product adoption, and a vision for how we can better meet the needs of our customers with our platform solutions.
This is a full-time position.
Product Marketing Manager, Ads Manager Product Platform Responsibilities
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Deeply understand advertiser needs/requirements and product risk areas in order to prioritize recommendations to product, engineering, and design teams for new and existing products
- Partner with teams across Facebook that build new innovative solutions for Ads Manager to ensure that products and solutions are incorporated into the platform in a consistent and strategic manner
- Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across regional and vertical teams, with the goal of scaling impact while meeting market-specific needs
- Own go-to-market strategy for a portfolio of ad platform products and solutions by guiding cross-functional teams in developing client communications, product documentation, and sales collateral
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing detailed, long-term adoption plans
- 7+ years professional experience in technology or internet technology, strategic marketing, product management, management consulting
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker with experience using deductive reasoning to simplify and communicate complex issues
- Knowledge in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment and executing large-scale projects
- Organization and people skills and experience setting priorities, problem-solving, multi-tasking and working independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Demonstrated experience driving resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Communication skills that are effective with technical, business, and external stakeholders
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- Track record of effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results
- Experience in a product marketing capacity (partnering closely with product management, product marketing and/or engineering to represent market/customer requirements and supporting product launches) or demonstrable understanding for monetization and ad technology
- Experience in the advertising space with online media buying and campaign creation tools