Facebook is defined by our unique culture – one that rewards impact. We encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. We work in small teams and move fast to develop new products, constantly iterating. The phrase “this journey is 1% finished” reminds us that we’ve only begun to fulfill our mission. As we evolve our journey to bring the world closer together, we stay true to the same core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: be open, be bold, move fast, focus on impact, and build social value.
The world’s most popular social media network, Facebook enables users to connect with friends and family by sharing status updates, personal photos and other items of interest. Today, the platform is a global phenomenon with more than 2.4 billion users every month.
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
In order to avoid potential disqualification, candidates should avoid reaching out to Facebook and apply only through this application. Paragon One is managing the selection and onboarding of applicants.
About the program:
- Now accepting applications
- 100% remote
- Part-time (10 hours/week for 6 weeks)
- Running from (End of September to Middle of November)
- Training included
- $500 stipend
Participants will be working with the Disruptors Group at Facebook. Facebook Disruptors work with the most innovative direct-to-consumer e-commerce companies by helping them build their brand on social media. This program focuses on giving participants a view of the business group within Facebook through case studies. This is an opportunity to build thought around how to build a brand or a go to market strategy. Understanding how clients could build their overall brand is relevant and important to sales roles at Facebook.
What you’ll do:
- Gain an understanding of the basics of social media marketing and social media launch strategy.
- Identify, analyze, and profile case studies of brands that have had largely successful social media launch strategies.
- Distill insights from the research and creating a concise and professional presentation highlighting a social media go-to-market strategy adopted by a brand or suggesting one for a brand, or a combination of both.
- Polish and refine the presentation based on feedback and submitting a final version on the platform.
Paragon One is seeking ambitious students this program. Programs are not restricted to students of a specific major. Students applying for a program my very clearly outline their interest in applying for market intelligence remote practicum with Facebook by connecting the opportunity to their academic major, career aspirations, and/or personal interests.