We are hiring a Marketing Associate (internally known as a Marketing Associate, Endoscopy) for our Lexington, MA location.
In this role you will report directly to the Executive Director, Product Management & Marketing, and will assist with budget planning and management for the Endoscopy division of FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. (FMSU). This individual will work closely with various stakeholders across the marketing organization to analyze, advise, plan, and manage product marketing and communications budgets, enabling stakeholders to maintain forecast accuracy and effectively allocate resources. Also, assists with the end-to-end procurement process to ensure timely delivery of budget targets.
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of unrivaled diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions that meet the evolving needs of healthcare facilities today and into the future. Medical imaging solutions span digital radiography (DR), detectors, portables and suites, mammography systems with digital breast tomosynthesis, computed tomography solutions for oncology and radiology applications, as well as technologically advanced flexible and surgical endoscopy solutions. Fujifilm enables interoperability through its Systems Integration offering as well as its comprehensive, AI-supported Synapse® Enterprise Imaging portfolio, which includes the TeraMedica Division of Fujifilm. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts. For more information please visit www.fujifilmhealthcare.com.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the product marketing and communications budget and forecast accuracy in close partnership with the finance team. Activities include reconciling expenses with finance and expense management.
- Open and manage Purchase Orders (POs) for the teams you assist from start to finish
- Support monthly, quarterly, and fiscal year end closing by ensuring expense accuracy and management
- Proactively advise stakeholders on monthly and quarterly budget execution and work closely with cross functional counterparts as it relates to budget planning for next fiscal year
- Communicate any finance related updates or changes in a timely manner
- Regularly track forecasts against actuals and committed spend and update budget tracking tools in a timely manner
- On a monthly and quarterly basis, manage, track and share with cross functional stakeholders, all PPSA (sunshine act) reportable events, including exhibit, short term and long term equipment loans reporting against physicians, facilities, and teaching hospitals
- Manage, submit, and monitor submissions in support of regional and national events, equipment loaner agreements, and educational grants
- Assist in resolving purchase requisition, procurement, and accounting related issues as they relate to the teams you support
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders as necessary for vendor management activities
- Associates degree or higher or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience; experience in medical device industry preferred.
- Possesses exceptional organizational and communication skills, be able to acclimate quickly, multi-task projects, and communicate effectively with Fujifilm employees, sales partners, and vendors.
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated and focused
- Ability to think creatively and brainstorm ideas
- Excellent written and communication skills, which includes proper use of grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media and software apps
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP and the Internet
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret essential job related documents
- Ability to present and speak effectively and professionally to employees of the organization, customers, and vendors
- Ability to calculate and match figures and amounts
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, ability to use a keyboard, reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear.
The employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Up to 10% travel may be required based on business need.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law