What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here !
Title: Service Leadership Program Internship – Egham, UK and Barcelona, Spain
About the role:
The Services Leadership Program Internship is a broad encompassing, dynamic and challenging role that will provide the opportunity for a select group of highly talented individuals to work with Gartner leaders. You’ll be utilizing both quantitative and qualitative techniques to analyze data, problem solve and find solutions that help us provide more value to our clients. Taking ownership of projects, you will collaborate with others and have clear insight into the impact and results. You’ll be successful in this role if you are a critical thinker who is excited about solving business problems, working with large data sets and extracting the findings to produce solutions. Key to this role is a commitment to your personal development and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively, since associates are expected to implement feedback and rapidly develop business skills and leadership traits. We support you by providing regular feedback to help you continuously develop, and the contacts you make across the organization will become the foundation of a valuable professional network.
What you will do:
- Receive best in class training and onboarding to prepare you for your internship
- Gain real-world experience in a high-performing, fast-paced environment
- Develop creative approaches to solve complex, real business problems
- Collaborate with professionals to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
- Uncover insights and streamline repeat activities using data visualization tools such as Power BI
- Apply data mining techniques, perform statistical analysis, and build high quality prediction systems utilizing tools such as Python and R
- Structure change programs and execute on them to influence action
- Collect feedback to write a roadmap for IT development of applications
- Develop a strong network of fellow interns and current associates through collaborative projects
- Participate in professional development sessions and hear from senior executives
- Receive ongoing coaching throughout the program to aid in your development
What you will need:
- High performance with demonstrated student leadership and/or work experience; degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering preferred but not required
- A proactive, self-starter mentality, with strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong collaboration skills, with positive attitude and high attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize and organize information into meaningful content
Make an impact
Ready to make an impact? If you don’t settle for the status quo, this is the place to turn your big ideas into reality and join #LifeAtGartner. Gartner is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to apply at jobs.gartner.com.
What we offer
Our people are our most important asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. You’ll receive a broad range of competitive, meaningful and inclusive benefits that support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We also offer professional development and mentorship programs that make it easier to learn and grow without limits. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you. Benefits and programs vary by country.
Join our team
When you join Gartner, you will be part of a leading-edge team that values actionable, objective insights, bold ideas, and intellectual curiosity. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. Through constant learning, discovery, and collaboration, you’ll help make an impact on a global scale and grow your career along the way. Launch your career with us!
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .
Job Requisition ID:58434
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.