Are you looking for a commercial management role that allows you to maximize team performance and accelerate our promotional strategy? If so, this Consumer Marketing Manager role could be an exciting opportunity to consider.
Reporting to the Director of Consumer Marketing, this role is responsible for leading key projects within NUCALA supporting the Severe Eosinophilic Asthma DTC campaign including patient support objectives such as CRM campaigns, patient education materials, and expanding Specialty Pharma’s Best in Class Patient Experience support services. Candidate should be a self-starter, have a passion for the patient & strong drive to ensure the marketing campaigns are competitive, and have an innate ability to be innovative in the consumer space.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Lead Content Owner on the development of the TV assets for the SEA “NuNormal” campaign as well as additional initiatives as aligned to Strategic and Operational Plans.
- Lead “NuNormal” campaign execution including display, on-line video, and social awareness ads.
- Support market research planning for awareness and intent-to-talk performance.
- Lead media planning and associated optimization.
- Develop KPIs and track project performance against the campaign & plan optimizations.
- Partner with advertising agencies and other external partners to develop creative and execute programs.
- Manage agency spend against agreed to SOWs. Lead regulatory, legal, medical copy approval process as well as special copy approval needs through our governance process.
- Effectively lead internal cross-functional teams, including Copy Approval, external partners, and project teams to achieve maximum results that drive the business.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- BS/BA, preferably in Business /Marketing or Health Sciences related field
- Minimum of 3 years of healthcare marketing; other relevant commercial experience will be considered. (Relevant commercial experience may include sales, training, or communications in an agency, CPG or pharma company. Healthcare marketing can include brand marketing, market research, marketing operations, and/or provider marketing or a combination of these)
- Consumer marketing/advertising/media experience.
- Analytical skillset and critical thinking for campaign development, media strategy, and optimization.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Consumer marketing, advertising, TV, and/or consumer media experience preferred.
- Digital marketing/advertising/media experience in Specialty Pharmaceuticals.
- Experience implementing projects within pharma including copy approval experience.
- Experience working in or managing external Agencies.
- Project management experience with proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership, proven decision-making, strategic thinking, problem-solving, and oral/written communication skills.
- Experience with primary and secondary market research.
- Budget management experience.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action – a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.