Who We Are
Horizon Media, founded in 1989 by Bill Koenigsberg, is recognized as one of the most innovative marketing and advertising firms. We are headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles and Toronto. A leader in driving business solutions for marketers, Horizon is known for its highly personal approach to client service. Renowned for its incredible culture, Horizon is consistently named to all the prestigious annual Best Places to Work lists published by Fortune, AdAge, Crain’s New York Business and Los Angeles Business Journal. Together we are building a place of belonging.
At Horizon, we understand the value that different perspectives can bring to our clients and culture, so we strive for an environment where our employees feel welcomed, safe and empowered. We value YOU and believe that your authentic voice and unique perspective allows us to create a more rewarding culture, and experience, together.
Our simple recipe for success? We hire talented people (thinkers, doers, dreamers, makers), challenge them and give them every opportunity to grow.
What You’ll Do
50% Data Communication/Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Communicate concise data points, trends and measurement strategies to a broad audience of both technical and non-technical teams
- Collaborate with media planning and brand strategy teams to develop KPI’s and reporting methodologies/approaches that match campaign and brand goals
30% KPI/Reporting Methodology Development
- Develop processing workflows for data aggregation, cleansing and harmonization across multiple media platforms
- Establish QA protocols to ensure accuracy and data granularity for analyses
10% Dashboard/Visualization Building
- Build robust data visualizations and interactive dashboards that are capable of delivering information in an intelligent and digestible manner
10% Analyze Information
- Bring forward insights, results, and suggest optimizations to improve said results
- Peel through layers of reported data, disregarding the unnecessary, to deliver analysis and insight to both internal and external client constituents
Who You Are
- An analytical mindset with the ability to communicate findings to others
- An independent worker with strong time management and organization skills
- A problem solver with the ability to develop creative solutions
- A strong team player, willing to roll up your sleeves and collaborate with others
- Nimble and flexible with ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with a commitment to follow through
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, identify trend drivers, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey and package technical findings in layman’s terms
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Innate ability to work with data structures, examples could include SQL, R, Python, etc
- Creative/curious approach to ramping up understanding aspects of digital advertising, digital media strategy and standard media measurement
- Interest in holistic analytics and advanced statistical modeling
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to aggregate information and data from multiple sources
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization/dashboarding tools preferred
- Ideally 1-2 years relevant experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
Physical Activity and Work Environment
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.