Summer Associate (Class of 2023) – Real Estate, Leisure & Lodging
Real Estate, Lodging & Leisure Investment Banking Group
Houlihan Lokey’s Real Estate, Lodging & Leisure investment banking group is a leading real estate advisor, having advised on more than $500 billion of transactions in the past 10 years. With our unparalleled experience advising both public and private companies on a wide range of value-enhancing transactions, our dedicated and comprehensive real estate investment banking practice offers more capabilities and services than traditional real estate brokerage firms or other investment banks/financial advisors.
Houlihan Lokey maintains a dominant global footprint in the real estate industry, as evidenced by our continued involvement in some of the market’s most notable and precedent-setting transactions. With local market knowledge and a global investor reach across over 20 locations, our senior bankers can access the leading public, private, and institutional real estate investors and lenders.
Our dedicated real estate, lodging, and leisure investment banking practice is a fully integrated platform that offers a variety of services, including:
- Public and Private M&A
- Corporate Property Monetization
- Equity and Debt Placement
- Property Dispositions
- Note Sales
- Strategic and Financial Advisory
Houlihan Lokey is seeking a Summer Associate to join the Real Estate, Lodging & Leisure Investment Banking Group in the New York office who will support new business development and investment banking engagements. The Associate will work on a range of real estate transactions and restructurings. You will:
- Prepare, analyze and help explain historical and projected financial information;
- Coordinate and perform business due diligence and execute M&A transactions;
- Prepare confidential information memoranda, management presentations, marketing pitches and other presentations;
- Value real estate assets, companies and businesses; and
- Assist in the marketing and planning of engagements.
Teamwork is essential to the firm’s success. At the same time, creativity and new ideas are encouraged. Summer Associates are given substantial responsibility and are encouraged to help us grow our business. The ideal candidate should be motivated, creative, outgoing, and possess strong financial analysis skills.
- MBA candidate; coursework in accounting and finance is highly recommended
- COVID vaccination required, subject to applicable state and federal law
Candidates must have a strong knowledge of keen analytical capabilities, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Financial modeling experience and familiarity are preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.