For over 20 years, the firm has been a trusted advisor to leading middle market companies, offering a fully integrated range of investment banking and financial advisory services uniquely tailored to help owners, investors, and creditors through each stage of the company’s lifecycle. Capstone’s services include M&A advisory, debt and equity placement, corporate restructuring, special situations, valuation and fairness opinions and financial advisory services. Headquartered in Boston, the firm has 175+ professionals in multiple offices across the U.S. With 12 dedicated industry groups, Capstone delivers sector-specific expertise through large, cross-functional teams. Capstone is a subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (NASDAQ: HBAN). For more information, visit www.capstonepartners.com.
Capstone is recruiting for motivated professionals to work closely with senior investment banking professionals, while executing a variety of corporate finance transactions and supporting business development initiatives. We need polished, articulate, and hardworking professionals to be part of our successful team and join our 2023 Leadership Development (first year M&A analysts) class. Must be eager, energetic and want to be part of our amazing culture!
- Analyzing companies, industries, historical financial statements and prospective financial information
- Building financial models and performing valuation analyses
- Drafting proposal materials and transaction marketing documents
- Assisting in identifying appropriate investors and/or strategic and financial buyers
- Managing and executing due diligence
- Maintaining relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Analyzing M&A market trends and writing related industry research
- Updating deal records in firmwide CRM (DealCloud)
- Provide guidance/oversight to analysts and interns
- If not held already, will be expected to pass the FINRA Series 79 exam (Investment Banking Professional)
- Must have a willingness to take on additional projects and work outside of the scope of the job description
- Four-year degree in business, economics, finance, accounting or similar
- High degree of maturity and integrity
- Strong attention to detail, leadership skills and work ethic
- Self-starting team player who can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging work environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Solid understanding of financial statements and financial modeling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the base compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. Colleagues in this position are also eligible to participate in an applicable incentive compensation plan. In addition, Huntington provides a variety of benefits to colleagues, including health insurance coverage, wellness program, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plan, paid leave programs, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington’s Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position