Responsibilities may include:
- Develop relationship with strategic planning and product architects and business unit product marketing to educate and influence on brand strategy.
- Lead development, validation, and communication of long term brand value proposition.
- Educate and influence marketing, strategic planning, and business units on implications of long term brand strategy and upcoming product roadmaps.
- Coordinate and facilitate marketing decisions that impact the brand, eg. Cross BU brand conflicts, marketing activities or product strategies that push the brand fidelity envelope, pricing strategy changes, etc.
- Bring significant long term brand decisions to senior management marketing forums for ratification/feedback.
- Ensure good product brand linkage to Intel brand strategy.
- Drive strategic decisions around new product brand creation, product brand extensions, product brand hierarchy, and brand segmentation.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications, engineering or related.
- 8+ years of experience with one or more of the followings:
– Brand Strategy for a portfolio of products or Sales.
– Strategic Planning.
– Marketing strategy
– Driving strategic decisions around new products
- MBA preferred
- Brand/agency experience
Inside this Business Group
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel’s brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, San Diego;US, California, San Francisco;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.