Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? The US Marketing Team is looking for an innovative B2B marketer to join our team as our Commercial Manager for the PC Client Segment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Development and implementation of the US B2B client marketing strategy to drive Intel awareness and preference with IT Decision Makers.
- Execution of integrated US Go to Market (GTM) plans including: B2B campaigns, co-marketing programs, community and social activations, lead generation and nurture programs aligned to the buyer’s journey.
- Collaborating with Global Marketing to develop plans and strategies that work for the US market and our key audiences.
- Be the voice of US Sales and our partners into Global Marketing.
- Partnering with US Sales teams to support key priorities and partners with marketing and sales enablement support.
- Lead cross-functional team including media, content/creative, partner marketing, social, community, lead gen.
- Own results and measurement for marketing programs including: KPIs, quarterly management report outs and reviews. Adjust programs based on real-time analytics and data.
- Own and manage annual budget.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong B2B marketing acumen including digital marketing, lead generation, account based marketing (ABM), community development, social, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the Commercial Client PC industry and audiences.
- Ability to leverage data analytics and campaign measurement to evaluate marketing program impacts.
- Willingness to work in a matrixed organization and to drive collaboration, effective communication, and influence with various stakeholders across US and global organizations.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills and a solid comfort level interacting with executive management and sales leadership.
- Self-starter, high level of initiative and self-motivated with strong ability to collaborate, within a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or any other related field.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing with and through partners, developing and executing end-user marketing (campaigns, online, social, lead gen).
- B2B marketing experience.
Inside this Business Group
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel’s brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.