At Jack, we work with the world’s leading companies to build relationships between their brands and the people who matter most to them. We’re a global brand experience agency; best known for event marketing, promotional marketing, social, mobile, sponsorship marketing and employee engagement. We’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
The Jack Morton Alpharetta, GA office is seeking a passionate Regional Market Coordinator to work on an automotive account (we LOVE cars). This role supports our South East Region with experiential marketing planning, negotiating, and activation activities. This position will assist with the execution of a variety of key platform-based programs. It requires an individual who is highly organized, confident and collaborative.
Here’s the job:
- Assist the team with all account/client documentation
- Provide support on presentation development
- Own and manage all system entry and process compliance for programs
- Manage event communications to dealer groups and event teams
- Assist with the research, strategy, exploration and development of experiential programs
- Provide additional project support for all team members
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously – but not yourself
- You demonstrate an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment and actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
- College degree
- 1+ years project management/production experience required
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skill
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized, self-motivated, detail oriented and able to work under pressure from numerous deadlines and competing priorities
- Team oriented, strong work ethic, positive attitude, ability to embrace change, always willing to support others
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable in planes, trains and automobiles as 30% of the gig is spent travelling
- Be OK with giving up some of your weekends (because we don’t execute many events on Tuesday afternoons)
As an employee you’re expected to demonstrate an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation.
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion:
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.