About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We shape the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 92,000 individuals. We believe a diverse and inclusive culture is one where everyone succeeds. That’s why we’re committed to creating an environment where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret- there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. JLL is a place where everyone can grow no matter how they identify or what background they bring with them. If you’re a leader of any level or experience and this job description resonates with you, let’s talk.
What this job involves –
This position requires a desire for success, strong work ethic and aspirations for career development in real estate, and the aptitude to handle complex transactions. Team based role, which will require interaction with owners, C-Suite executives, and high level corporate real estate decision makers.
This position will join our Suburban Group and report to Senior Brokerage Team Leaders and the individual will be involved in all aspects of the evaluation, negotiation, and strategy development on behalf of a range of major, Boston-based corporate occupiers. A successful candidate must be articulate; completely detail-oriented and have the ability to directly interface with key client representatives.
- Support the senior brokers in initiating new business relationships and taking initiative to outreach to new leads (cold calls, warm calls, emails, etc.)
- Work with senior brokers on new business proposals, prepare available property summary books and create new business presentations.
- Work with senior brokers to develop materials for clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, prospect or client presentations).
- Shadow senior brokers in transaction negotiation, evaluation and documentation
- Provide clients with industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and maintain contact information on prospects.
- Contribute to designated local market research requests- market snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic specific research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities.
- Review and understand financial models, cash flow projections, and valuation models.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be-
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate, and excellent academic credentials required
- Preferred 1-3 years of previous experience in sales, corporate real estate, consulting or finance; understanding of real estate fundamentals is a plus
- Demonstrable success in sales production
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
- Must be well-spoken and possess strong presentation and effective business-writing skills
- Impeccable organizational, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to multi-task, work successfully within set time frames and effectively manage time and workload
- Self-starter, capable of maintaining a high energy level and being a team player
What you can expect from us –
We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.