At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We’re disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world’s largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON’S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson is seeking individuals for the 2022 class of Consumer Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP). Our purpose in Consumer is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, building solutions and experiences that help them live happy, healthy, and dynamic lives.
Do you have a passion for marketing? Do you want to work on mega brands that consumers rely on and trust? Do you wish to be a part of a premier CPG organization with iconic brands and a focus on Health and Wellness? If so, or career path might be the perfect fit for you.
The J&J Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across three distinct business units.
- Consumer Health Care, primarily located in Central New Jersey (Skillman campus) brands include: LISTERINE®, ROGAINE®, and BAND-AID®.
- Our Skin Care brands located in Skillman, NJ include JOHNSON’S BABY®, AVEENO®, ROC® and CLEAN & CLEAR® and based out of Los Angeles, CA is NEUTROGENA®
- Our OTC products are located at Fort Washington, PA, brands include: TYLENOL® (acetaminophen), MOTRIN® IB (ibuprofen) BENADRYL®,ZYRTEC®, and SUDAFED®.
This program offers you the opportunity to get going quickly with responsibilities that can quickly build marketing skill sets and leadership capabilities.
This is a multi-year rotational program, empowering leaders through challenging assignments, advanced training, and mentoring. Your skills and performance are evaluated following each rotation through measurement of achievement of business objectives and results. The program includes multiple 1-year rotations which can and will span multiple Consumer operating companies, brands, locations, and functions. You will also receive formalized training to develop broader marketing and leadership skills.
Reporting directly to a Brand Manager:
- You would collaborate in the management of new or existing brand portfolios, and the development and execution of overall marketing strategies and tactics.
- You will be a great partner for external advertising/promotion and design agencies for consumer and trade promotion execution, while also conducting in-depth business analysis for product line.
- You would lead cross-functional teams including Sales/Information Management/Regulatory/Research & Development/Manufacturing and Financial disciplines for new products and marketing development.
- You would handle the overall brand budgets, support organizational initiatives that assist in the development of people and programs.
You should meet the following requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
- Currently enrolled student completing a Bachelors degree (from an accredited university or college) with intended graduation date between December 2021 – July 2022
- Concentration major of Marketing or relevant academic major is highly preferred
- You should have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- A 6-month previous co-op or internship experience – previous Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or marking related field highly preferred
- You should possess the ability and willingness to relocate to any of our consumer locations, with each rotation is required
- You are a highly motivated individual with demonstrated analytical, communication and social skills
- A keen marketing curiosity and strong leadership skills are required important in our entrepreneurial, fast-paced work environment
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.