Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is recruiting for an Associate Brand Manager position in the Global Marketing Team.
Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is an innovative consumer products business that distributes and markets novel personal care brands and their products around the globe. These brands represent an innovative beauty business that is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and passionate about the marketing, development, and distribution of salon-influenced and nature-inspired products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX®, MAUI MOISTURE®, AVEENO®, NEUTROGENA®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of Johnson & Johnson Consumer’s hair care operations. Vogue International products are sold in the U.S. and in 40+ countries.
The Associate Brand Manager (ABM) is a keystone individual among all marketing roles at Vogue. With an outstanding holistic view of the organization, the ABM is uniquely situated to craft and deploy key initiatives to accelerate growth in our global businesses from the USA all the way to China. This is a rare start-up-like opportunity where the ABM has access to the trailblazing essence of Vogue in combination with the validated capabilities of Johnson & Johnson. Learn from end-to-end how you introduce and develop business, brands, and products in markets that are at different life stages and within evolving business models. Through daily collaboration with a team of 10+ nationalities in several countries, the ABM can expect a rich immersion of diversity and culture to develop a truly global mentality and skillset. The ABM will work with all levels and cross-functional teams with complete empowerment to frame our digital ways of working to increase our relevance with internal Vogue teams, external customers, and consumers. In addition, this role will help define and execute the hair care strategy for our NEUTROGENA® and AVEENO® megabrands. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, we’d love to have you join our team and help fuel the fastest-growing hair care brands in the world.
• Define and execute the hair care strategy for our megabrands (NEUTROGENA® and AVEENO®) working closely with lead market
• Define our digital ways of working to orchestrate outstanding solutions to service multi-market needs for data & marketing assets
• Lead in the exchange of successful practices & scaling those across our global markets
• Help shape the global portfolio strategy based on insights and analytics
• Seek high return on investment opportunities for accelerated global growth
• Own global agency/vendor relationships and alliances at the enterprise level
• Measure and provide recommendations on ways to improve our brand equity and ratings & reviews globally
• University degree is required, an MBA is preferred
• 3+ years of brand marketing work experience is required, CPG experience is preferred
• Insight-driven professional with end-to-end business curiosity
• The ability to collaborate in a cross-functional and virtual team environment is required
• Can balance multiple priorities and partner with multiple stakeholders
• Problem solver, demonstrating a results-oriented approach in ambiguous environments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to travel international and domestic up to 10% required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.