Spend your summer working with our industry experts to identify opportunities and create efficiencies that support our global business. You will make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
What You Can Expect
This 9-week program — a talent pipeline for our full-time rotational Corporate Analyst Development Program — will provide you with the opportunity to work with colleagues across various lines of business to drive growth, innovation and strategy, ensure operational effectiveness, manage risk and maintain our global reputation for excellence. You will gain insight into various phases of key business projects and initiatives across the firm. You will also see how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world.
During the internship, you will have the opportunity to develop your foundational skills within one of our lines of business or corporate functions, in one of three core business disciplines:
- Analytics: Lead or participate in projects and tasks that involve data analysis methods driven by business need. Identify connections between business opportunities, challenges, and underlying data. Compile and present analysis back to stakeholders in a concise and effective manner.
- Project Management: Participate in/drive various phases of a project life cycle. Engage with the right resources and build relationships to meet project goals. Track, analyze, report, and address project issues while identifying, documenting, and vetting potential solutions.
- Process Improvement: Lead or participate in the development of a critical initiative, which may include improvements in process, organization, people and/or technology. Collect, consolidate, and organize data to perform analyses, test hypotheses, and size opportunities. Synthesize findings, formulate recommendations, and develop change support materials for improvements.
By working in one of the above disciplines, you will gain a comprehensive view of the firm. You will build your knowledge, network, and experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Upon successful completion of the 9 week internship, you may receive an offer of full-time employment.
You are a leader with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change.
This role is a pipeline to our full-time Corporate Analyst Development Program, which is not eligible for employer immigration sponsorship. If you will require employer immigration sponsorship after completing your degree, you do not meet the basic requirements of this summer analyst role.
- A well-rounded academic background – minimum preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- Pursuing a B.A., B.S., or 5th year M.A. or M.S. with an expected graduation date of December 2022 or May 2023
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to thrive in ever changing environments
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive, and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Aptitude to digest large amounts of information while using it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail
- A desire to participate in a rotational program across all lines of business
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm for financial services
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization
To be eligible for this program, you must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. We do not offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship for this program. Likewise, JPMorgan Chase & Co., will not provide any assistance or sign any documentation in support of any other form of immigration sponsorship or benefit including optional practical training (OPT) or curricular practical training (CPT.)
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by you. In turn, we offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training, experiences, and access across our businesses in over 100 countries. Our collaborative culture is designed to support your success — wherever it takes you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform. Pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It’s an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 25-35 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Following completion of pymetrics, you’ll receive another email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Both pymetrics and HireVue are required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed them. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete these required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.