In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people’s lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
This newly created role will support the Head of Integrated Brand Marketing in strategy, creation, execution and reporting of consumer services for SkinCeuticals USA, with a key focus on digital initiatives.
S/he will be an integral part of the brand marketing evolution focusing on increasing consumer engagement and share of voice within the digital universe.
With an emphasis on connecting the consumer to the skincare professional, s/he will lead the overarching strategy for the SkinCeuticals Pro Talk virtual services and SkinCeuticals in-office professional service for personalized skincare: Custom Dose. S/he will collaborate heavily and be a key driver between integrated marketing, education, and digital, also liase often with digital IT, product marketing, integrated communications, L’Oréal USA Services taskforce, the DMI, Sales and senior brand management to drive brand growth.
Success will be the ability to effectively scale the SkinCeuticals Pro Talk service portfolio through consumer-centric discoverability, data-driven marketing plans, and strategic consumer journeys. Critical to his/her success is pushing out of the box thinking, ability to lead/influence cross-functional teams, and commitment to integrating the brand’s unique point of difference and equity into all consumer touchpoints.
Consumer Services KPIs: Service Discoverability & Engagement, Service Direct Revenue, Consumer Lifetime Value, VIP database growth, Media Performance, and driving O+O (online to offline) initiatives.
- Lead the planning, execution, and reporting of the SkinCeuticals Pro Talk Services which offer live chat, virtual consults, and livestream shopping events to encourage engagement and connectivity between our consumers and our SkinCeuticals professionals. The focus will be to scale Pro Talk services to drive consumer loyalty, VIP growth, and O+O (online to offline) strategies.
- Strategic vision/planning, branding/messaging, acquisition & engagement, sample forecasting, and consumer journey optimizations, amongst others.
- Lead the management and strategy for SkinCeuticals’ professional in-office service for personalized skincare: Custom Dose.
- Work closely with Global Marketing, Digital, Sales, Business Development, L’Oréal USA Incubator team to strategically grow awareness, engagement, and revenue for Custom Dose both in-office and online.
- 3-5 years Marketing experience with proven results in digital marketing, Bachelors Degree, MBA appreciated but not required.
- Proven history of successful cross team collaboration; track record of effective working relationships across levels: brand leadership, peers, external agencies, creative, DMI
- Understanding of OMNI marketing consumer touchpoints with overweight into digital; ability to understand and communicate on key KPIs (ex. CRM, Media, Paid Social)
- Knowledge, interest, and skills with Brand marketing both operationally and digitally
- Fluent in operational skills such as forecasting, sales reporting, brand management, consumer analytics etc.
- Digitally and socially native, clear understanding of CRM, key digital platforms, curiosity, and interest in rising platforms
- Ability to work autonomously yet also collaboratively lead and influence across multiple functions
- Drive to execute and deliver results in the short term while designing future vision and longer terms strategies.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects per season
- Ability to lead presentations and effectively analyze and translate data into actionable business plans
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker and Team player
- Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Beauty & Skincare competitive marketing and social activity, retailers, overall market, consumer trends
- Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
- Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
- Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
- Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
- Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
- Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
- Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please mail USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.