Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
The Financial Analyst I will work as part of the FP&A team at this rapidly growing company, responsible for building detailed operational budgets and forecasts, and provide ongoing operating and financial analysis to leadership. The successful candidate will be joining a fun, fast paced, high-growth company and will be involved in the ongoing building and improvement of the finance organization.
You’ll Get To:
- Assist in the preparation of accurate monthly reporting and quarterly forecasts
- Assist in driving the development of the annual operating plan
- Work with accounting, the FP&A team, and operational business partners to build and develop robust financial forecasts, KPI’s, dashboards, and enhanced reporting
- Develop complex financial models in Excel and drive sustainable process improvement around the reporting of financial data
- Identify, report on, and monitor revenue / costs and identify business risks and opportunities associated with the plan
- Produce monthly reports which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting leveraging data from various systems
- Advise members of management on financial planning budgeting and monthly results
- Effectively communicate and present financial matters to business partners and senior leadership
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance or equivalent experien
- Excellent organizational skills, knows how to multi-task, detail oriented, strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required
- Experience with Adaptive and NetSuite preferred
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment.
- Minimal work experience of 0-2 years in progressive responsibilities in finance
Lytx is powered by cutting-edge technology and Happy People. You want your work to make a positive impact in the world, and that’s what we do at Lytx. We’re a diverse team of hungry, humble and capable people united to make a difference. Together, we help save lives on our roadways.
Find out how good it feels to be a part of an inclusive, collaborative team. We’re committed to delivering an environment where everyone feels valued, included and supported to do their best work and share their voices.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We’re committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.