Join a global healthcare technology leader that alleviates pain, restores health, and extends life for more than two people every second.
- CONNECT to a dynamic and inclusive culture of life-long learning
- GROW a career reflective of your intellect, passion, and abilities
- BUILD a better world while amplifying your impact on the causes that matter to you
MAKE THE DESTINATION YOUR OWN
We want to invest in you — the next generation of marketing, business development and strategy leaders. During your 10-12 week internship our challenging assignments enable you to dig in and quickly make a meaningful contribution. You’ll also experience our dynamic culture through social and volunteer events and network with peers, managers, executives.
High-performing Interns are considered for our Leadership Development Rotational Program, a highly regarded 3-year program with two U.S. rotations in different areas of the business.
DAY IN THE LIFE
Accept the challenge to engage and develop as a business leader. Work alongside other talented, diverse professionals to analyze and solve problems, improve processes, create new and innovative systems, and bring our Mission to life.
Play a critical role in achieving business results by designing and executing key strategies while you gain broad knowledge of Medtronic’s marketing, business development or strategy functions. Assignment areas may include:
- Product/Brand Management
- Market Development
- Product Planning
- Healthcare Economics
- Business / Corporate Development
- Business / Corporate Strategy
Internships are temporary positions.
Internships are offered in a variety of Medtronic locations across the U.S., including: Minnesota (Minneapolis), California (Northridge and Santa Rosa), Colorado (Boulder), Massachusetts (Boston), Connecticut (New/North Haven); Tennessee (Memphis) and Florida (Jacksonville). If you’re relocating for the summer, we cover your travel expenses to your internship and back to campus and subsidize your housing costs.
- Currently pursuing an MBA (class of 2023)
- 2 years relevant experience (3+ strongly preferred)
- Broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education.
- Highly mobile; willing to pursue and relocate to different geographic assignments
- Eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without the need for future sponsorship for an employment visa
NICE TO HAVE:
- 3+ years of professional work experience
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication, leadership, and strategic-thinking skills
- Bright, flexible, and results-oriented, with a high degree of humility
- Ability to navigate in a large, highly complex organization
- Comfortable with ambiguity (can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and take action without having a complete picture; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty)
- Experience in the medical or healthcare field / industry, or similar
For information about Medtronic’s business and work environment refer to our home page at http://www.medtronic.com. Medtronic is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in the workplace. All individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Posting Date: Aug 17, 2021
- Travel: Yes, < 25 % of the Time
- Salary Min: TBD
- Salary Max: TBD