Microsoft Aspire Experience (MAE) Program
Microsoft Aspire MBA is a 24-month experience focused on building the skills needed to accelerate the MBA hires ability to make a meaningful impact at Microsoft. It is delivered through a mix of in-person, virtual and digital training and activity.
Entrusting us in providing you with the platform you need, to make the impact you want to. It is designed to maximize the potential of each one of MBA hires. It gives you the best start in your careers at Microsoft by:
- Helping you to build strong relationships and expand your network internationally.
- Encouraging you to tap into your own development – and expanding your leadership skills – assisting you in finding meaningful career paths that will set you up for a lifetime of success and fulfilment.
- Preparing you for taking Microsoft to the next level – driving our mission and powering our culture.
We are at the forefront of change, and we want people like you, leading that charge, helping us to spark innovation and stay competitive, in this rapidly changing world.
Come in and make your mark at Microsoft, to challenge us, inspire us and inspire change, and we’re here to assist you!
Want to start your new career in a program that exposes you to challenging experiences in different markets, a worldwide network of colleagues, the opportunity to learn from others and develop your leadership skillset.
Want to learn from the best and become part of a team with a genuine mission to make a serious impact on the lives of millions and the future of the global economy.
Value a working environment that thrives on diversity allowing you to do what you love; then share your experience with us.
- Technical Sales / Customer Facing Technology
- You are currently a full MBA student at any of the best ranked schools in the world and you want to launch your career in China.
- You have already gained 2 to 7 years of professional work experience in any one of many relevant industries. IT experience is not a pre-requisite!
- You will finish your studies completely and be fully graduated between July 2021-July 2022.
- You are passionate about technology and working with customers.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services