Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting products in Microsoft, passionate about exceeding customer expectations and advancing Microsoft’s cloud-first strategy? Are you interested in a start-up like environment, passionate about customer experience and ensuring we deliver industry leading quality and servicing for Dynamics 365 Application Services? If so, please consider joining the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Product Group (DPG)/Operations Excellence Team! Microsoft Dynamics 365 Product Group provides customers with mission critical business solutions across all aspects of Financials, Commerce, Human Resources, Globalization, Project Operations, and Connected Store. DPG also includes the product teams which oversee Microsoft 1st party Online and Retail stores serving Microsoft customers around the world.
Our team is looking for a passionate player/coach for a Principal Program Manager. You will provide leadership across several key innovative initiatives focused on re-imagining how we deliver industry leading quality and supportability across our business services. We are looking to add a leader with an inquisitive mind, positive attitude and engineering execution to our Operations Excellence team chartered with enabling a world-class experience for our customers. This includes driving customer and partner focused programs that empower our customers to adopt our service with confidence. We are changing the way we ensure the highest quality and supportability across our services.
- Create an inclusive work environment where every team member can effectively engage, and wants to be part of the team driving customer success.
- As a player, work closely with a large set of customers and partners to engage them in our quality driven programs.
- Work closely with our Customer Support teams and Product Engineering teams to constantly improve the supportability of our services.
- Work closely with customers and partners to build out a very impactful release experience that enables us to manage and validate across customer environments at scale.
- Maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders across engineering, customer service, partners and customers.
- Evangelize and reach beyond existing solutions and technologies to incorporate new ideas.
- 10+ years experience in product management, release management, or service delivery in the software engineering…….
- Required- software engineer or equivalent industry experience
- Preferred- MBA is a plus
- Preferred- Experience shipping products from Microsoft. Understanding of engineering excellence and the product launch criteria for Dynamics, Power Platform, Azure, and/or M365, including compliance, localization, and engineering fundamentals.
- Required- Experience with cross group reporting, addressing diverse audiences from product teams to executives
- Required-Excellent cross-discipline leadership, collaboration, and influencing skills. The ability to lead, drive change and influence without authority across groups and executives
- Required- Experience presenting in large team meetings to diverse audiences across engineering, marketing, legal, and other functional areas
- Required- Exceptional project management and organizational skills. Ability to ensure release data is accurate and communicated clearly.
- Required- Working knowledge of Azure Dev Ops
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.