MKS Instruments is a global provider of instruments, subsystems and process control solutions that measure, monitor, deliver, analyze, power and control critical parameters of advanced manufacturing processes to improve process performance and productivity for our customers. Additional information can be found at www.mksinst.com.
Are you naturally curious? So are we at MKS. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications such as 5G, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, clean drinking water and space exploration. We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
We are looking for an exceptional Financial Analyst Graduate Intern who can be a key member of the Global Finance leadership team. In this position you will provide support to the Global Ops Controller and V&A Division Controller. You will help collect, consolidate, and analyze data in support of developing recommendations to drive strategic financial and business initiatives across the company. Working in partnership with the Corp Finance team you will also help in streamlining the forecast processes and develop tools to automate the analysis. Join us on our journey as we continue to grow organically and through acquisitions.
What you will do:
- Support Forecasting and Analysis activities for the V&A Division and all Global Operations functions.
- Provide analytical insight, assessment of risks, and help guide leadership with decision-making for both strategic and tactical challenges
- Develop, analyze, and interpret financial information to evaluate operating results in terms of performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the profitability of the Company.
- Partner with Business Management and Finance to identify and drive strategic, operational and cost improvement initiatives.
What will you bring to the team, along with your exceptional leadership capability is:
- Active participation in a MBA/Master’s curriculum with a graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023
- Demonstrated commitment and passion to have a career in Finance
- Experience and ability to deliver in a fast paced, high-growth, changing environment.
- Willingness to work and implement change in a collaborative, matrixed environment.
- Resilience and organization to address difficult issues and make independent decisions.
- Ability to turn data into insight and think critically to troubleshoot and solve problems with confidence.
Globally, our policy is to recruit individuals from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, noncitizen nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.
MKS Instruments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We solicit and hire applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected category. Our policy is to employ the most qualified applicants. We conduct background checks and drug screens, in accordance with company policies and federal and state guidelines.