You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and DiGiorno, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing Analytics, the Senior Digital Marketing Analyst will provide reporting, analysis, and strategic recommendations to Nestle USA’s 30+ brands, agency partners, senior management and other stakeholders across the Center for Marketing Excellence (CME). Leveraging paid, social, owned website and CRM/email data sources, they will enable data-driven decision marketing and provide actionable insights to enhance Nestle’s marketing performance.
- Works with paid media, brand websites, CRM/email, social strategy, influencer, community management, Consumer Marketplace Insights and agency partners to identify data and produce analysis and reporting to inform NUSA’s marketing optimizations and enhance marketing performance.
- Works with NUSA’s 30+ brand teams to develop and enhance marketing communications plans across paid, owned and social channels, such as by conducting email audits, CRM/email reporting, website analytics, AB testing and designing learning plans to improve brand communications.
- Uses social media listening and other digital and social analytics tools to develop consumer and product insights to be shared with brand teams, social strategy, and Consumer Marketplace Insights
- Works to develop key performance indicators and benchmarks suitable for all key NUSA initiatives and other related performance reports. Actively supports digital campaign optimization by developing, standardizing, & delivering NUSA’s marketing campaign impact analysis & optimization reports.
- Collaborates with the CX Marketing Analytics team and media leads to improve and maximize NUSA’s collection of data from all digital consumer touch points by providing tagging strategy, documenting tagging process and holding business partners accountable.
- Elevates NUSA’s understanding of the consumer experience by leveraging 1st party, 2nd party, and 3rd party data sources to generate insights that illuminate consumer inflection points within and outside of digital.
- Supports NUSA’s analytics efficacy through the formulation of data-driven hypotheses, development of test design, analysis of results, and presentation of insights from marketing and eCommerce efforts. Ensures accuracy and statistical rigor of all NUSA digital reporting by developing, and delivering statistically sound measurement plans and reporting.
- Manages NUSA’s reporting requests from start to finish (gathering requirements, pulling data, compiling reporting, making recommendations, preparing and delivering presentations to senior managers).
- Works closely with internal partners to develop and refine learning agendas holding each group accountable to key deliverables of agreed learning outcomes.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: General supervision and support from Manager; strong collaboration within CX Marketing Analytics team and across Nestle, including the CX Center of Excellence, brand communications managers, agency partners and NUSA IT resources.
SUPERVISION GIVEN: No formal supervision in role; informally support CME and Marketing in their Analytics training and development
FINANCIAL/STRATEGIC IMPACT: Increasing and integrating data-informed decision making is a critical pillar in the Center for Marketing Excellence overall strategy, as this will drive more effective and efficient marketing efforts, as well as help uncover new opportunities.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business, quantitative, or computer science field (MBA or MA preferred but not required)
- 2+ years of experience in digital analytics, marketing, social media analytics, IT/data management or consulting
- General experience in digital marketing and/or social media analytics (e.g. report generation, marketing campaign analysis, web analytics, AB testing, email performance, social media measurement, content testing, etc.).
- Strong experience in data analysis and comfort working with a wide range of data sources and data systems to analyze business performance and generate insightful reports.
- Strong experience using Excel to manipulate data, create reports and model business performance. Strong experience in creation and presentation of persuasive PowerPoint decks.
- Solid communication skills and ability to communicate data-driven findings to mid- and senior-level managers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network and work successfully with a wide range of stakeholders.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- Experience using social listening platforms or social media measurement tools to generate insights and recommendations.
- Advanced proficiency using Google Analytics to evaluate website performance and derive actionable insights.
- Experience achieving proficiency in a range of analytics tools and data platforms used to manipulate and extract data (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Sales Force Marketing Cloud, Usabilla, Edge, etc.).
- Knowledge of coding languages or developer tools, such as SQL, SAS, etc., are an advantage.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, media mix, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI is an advantage.
- Experience building or manipulating dashboards in PowerBI.
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry experience.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.