- Neuberger Berman is an independent, employee-owned, global asset management firm, serving the financial needs of institutional and individual investors worldwide. Our broad capabilities include traditional and alternative equity and fixed income strategies, private equity, and commodities, in addition to portfolio advice and wealth planning services. We offer a broad platform to accommodate the evolving needs of our clients.
- The Portfolio Management team is a quant-based strategy that focuses on Tax Loss Harvesting and is working towards evolving their target operating model. We are currently working through a large-scale program in parallel with supporting day to day production. This role is for an Analyst to support our business operations.
- Oversight of several key functions such as daily extracts, reconciliation, performance, corporate actions, market data, and reporting
- Daily production support: data integrity checks, account set up and maintenance; address open queries from our business partners
- Day-to-day liaising with IT, Operations, Legal, and Business Units in resolving discrepancies
- Evolving of policies and procedures, including the designing, and documenting of process flows across multiple functions
- Provide updates and status checks across various levels of management
- Bachelor’s degree
- General product knowledge (Equities, Fixed Income, Options)
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite of products – MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL/Python a plus
- Results-driven and focused team player with strong problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills, able to create positive and productive work environment
- Energetic, detail-oriented multi-tasker able to follow through on complex tasks to ensure accuracy and completion
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Learn about the Applicant Privacy Notice.