ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
In the ViacomCBS Summer Internship Program, interns will be working in a vibrant and inclusive environment alongside employees from different backgrounds. Through our in-depth offerings, interns gain exposure across our business while making significant connections for their future and accessing exciting career opportunities. In addition to hands-on experience our programs include networking, mentorship, resume workshops, speaker sessions, career development, visibility to top industry executives, and much more.
Our summer internship opportunities include (but are not limited to) the below. Interested candidates should submit their application no later than Friday, December 31st. If you’re selected for an interview, you’ll be notified by a member of the recruiting team.
Please note: for Technical roles, we may consider candidates who are rising Sophomores, attend an accredited college and/or have completed a technical bootcamp.
Key Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Provide coordination, documentation, and testing support, build help guides, etc.
- High-level project planning, status reporting, task management, and follow-up.
- Work with team leads to identify standard methodologies and improvements to optimize creative and tech business processes.
- Assist in project management cycles, including quantitative and qualitative analysis, to identify risks and issues and work toward innovation and operational success.
- Studying Technology/Engineering or Business major.
- Curiosity about Project Management and/or Operational roles in Technology
- Self-motivated with excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite (Docs, Grids, etc.) General knowledge of project management process.
- Ability to collaborate comfortably across multiple functional teams and leadership levels.
- Proficiency in Project Management tools (e.g. Jira, Asana, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience building presentations and reports is a plus.
- Technology application testing or development experience is a plus.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.